- Join a world-class progressive and innovative InsurTech company
- Enjoy fantastic employee benefits and a brand new Auckland office
- Develop your QA skills in this growing team
About the company
JAVLN's cloud based insurance software provides solutions specifically designed for insurers, underwriting agencies and brokerages, delivering a true end to end policy administration system.
Using the latest technology, the software is modern, easy to use and fully supported by our experienced team.
Due to continued growth, Javln is looking to recruit a Test Analyst to join the team!
This intermediate QA role requires a solid understanding of the software development life cycle and 2-3 years' work experience in testing.
This role will work closely with the development team during the development cycle.
The Good Bits
- Choice of two brand new offices, one based in Grey Lynn and second in Highbrook
- The ability to work from home for some of the role
- Join a fast growing Asia Pac, NZ owned business based in New Zealand and help reap the rewards of offering exceptional solutions to a hungry market
- Inclusive, equal opportunity workplace that supports career development
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
Your responsibilities will include
- Create, review, and execute test plans
- Record keeping and detailed bug tracking
- Investigate and identify possible issues in the product
- Work with the development and wider Javln team to meet release deadlines
To be considered for the role you will have
- Experience with database tables and SQL queries
- Experience of automation testing
- Develop a solid understanding of the multi-layered application
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Highly motivated with a can do attitude
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing company! Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444