Product Business Analyst
- New BA role
- Join a world-class innovative InsurTech company
- Take your knowledge of insurance systems to new heights
Product Business Analyst
About the company
JAVLN is an award winning world-class intelligent insurance and data integration software company formed in 2011.
Our role is simple; we transform businesses, by leveraging the latest in data and technology to accelerate business growth and improve business efficiencies.
Due to exciting growth, JAVLN is looking for a Product Business Analyst in this newly created position. As a Product Business Analyst, you'll be supporting our Product team to deliver on our strategies, defining world class insurance software solutions for our rapidly growing client base.
This is a fast paced role, aligning and maintaining our insurance product capabilities with expanding target markets. You'll need to be comfortable prioritising and managing many concurrent work streams, with strong time management skills enabling our business to flourish.
With your focus on identifying, eliciting and documenting business and software requirements with both internal and external stakeholders, a proven track record in business analysis, software development life cycles, IT projects and great communication skills would serve you well in this role.
As a key member of the Product team, you'll be keeping across our projects as we develop new features and functionality. Working closely with Agile development teams, clarifying user stories, use cases, test cases and business context where your knowledge of requirements and familiarity with software project methodologies will ensure successful Product outcomes.
The Good Bits
- An opportunity to learn more about software design, development and delivery from a world class team
- Being part of a 100% Kiwi owned, fast growing business with a great culture
- Inclusive, equal opportunity workplace that supports career development
- A Product team who take an inclusive approach to defining world class solutions, focused on delivering the best client outcomes, whilst having some fun along the way
- The ability to work from home for some of the role
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Great offices in Grey Lynn and Highbrook
- Within the Product team, work together to identify and conceptualise solutions that will deliver a competitive market advantage
- Working closely with our Product Managers, clients and internal teams define, scope and document business requirements and software requirement specifications
- Support our Product Managers with day to day engagement on our projects as they progress through development, providing business analyst input
- Within the Product team, share knowledge, identify and implement processes which will support our goal to deliver a world class product
- Work collaboratively with internal teams as a product led growth business
- Create Product collateral, documentation and training materials for our Product as we continue to deliver new features, functionality and enhancements
- Contribute to and maintain our product road map, product reporting and KPIs
- Great communication, relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Proven Business Analyst track record
- Full understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Familiar with creating business requirement documents and software requirement specifications
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to identify gaps in software functionality
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, practices and compliance ideally
- Comfortable presenting and demonstrating software solutions
- Experience working across multiple teams, spanning multiple departments and geographies
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- Love for quality software solutions that delight customers
- Ownership and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen
- A great team player, who is self-motivated and comfortable managing their own workload
This is a great opportunity to work with a fast-growing company! Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444