- Join a world-class innovative InsurTech company
- Take your knowledge of insurance systems to new heights
- Help transform businesses through implementation of software
Implementation Consultant - Insurance
JAVLN is an award winning world-class intelligent insurance and data integration software company formed in 2011.
Our role is simple; we transform businesses, by leveraging the latest in data and technology to accelerate business growth and improve business efficiencies.
Due to continued growth JAVLN is looking to expand its growing team and we require the services of a talented Implementation Consultant.
You will be engaged in implementing the JAVLN Insurance solution for a broad range of clients in a fast paced environment using a prescribed implementation methodology and tooling.
You will have the qualities needed to utilise your in-depth knowledge of software implementations to lead our clients and engage with your JAVLN teammates through the full project lifecycle from onboarding through to delivery.
To be successful in this role you will have
- Demonstrated experience in software implementation, ideally within the insurance industry
- Preferred experience in business analysis
- Great documentation skills
- Background in a customer facing role, developing strong internal and external stakeholder relationships
- Self-motivated, organised with excellent communication skills and a friendly professional manner
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail with a committed work ethic
- Be adept at prioritising with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Been involved in gap analysis on systems, data and company processes
- A comprehensive understanding of accounting principles and banking
- Demonstrated Project Management and delivery skills
The Good Bits
- Great new head office based in Grey Lynn
- Some flexibility to work from home
- Join a fast-growing Asia Pac business based in New Zealand and help reap the rewards of offering exceptional solutions to a hungry market
- Full orientation into the business and personal development plans
- You will enjoy working in a flexible and collaborative environment with a team that will foster your personal development.
This opportunity is for a motivated individual to take their consultative career to the next level. Please apply now with a relevant Cover Letter and up to date CV.
For any questions about the role, contact Matt Twiselton at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444