- Join a world-class progressive and innovative InsurTech company
- Exciting DBA role in a growing team
- Offices in Grey Lynn and Highbrook
JAVLN is an award winning world-class intelligent insurance and data integration software company formed in 2011.
Our role is simple; we transform businesses, by leveraging the latest in data and technology to accelerate business growth and improve business efficiencies.
Due to exciting growth, JAVLN is looking for an Oracle Database Administrator to work closely with other PL/SQL team members to develop and maintain JAVLN insurance applications database codebase.
It will also provide technical support to the reporting team and SysOps team to resolve any performance issues or customer enquiries and provides Oracle database's administration skills & knowledge to other JAVLN teams to ensure the database code is managed, database status is monitored and security patches are applied
This role reports directly to the Development Manager and is a key role in providing technical support.
- An inclusive workplace that supports career development and learning
- Great offices based in Grey Lynn or Highbrook
- Some flexibility to work from home
- Exciting work atmosphere
- Competitive remuneration package for the right candidate
- Be part of a fast growing, exciting kiwi success story
- Develop and maintain JAVLN's Oracle codebase
- Proactively identify opportunities for data enhancement
- Build, maintain, configure, and repair PostgreSQL open-source database
- Design and implement processes or projects to deliver enhancements
- Manage database migration, patching and upgrade in AWS RDS and on-premise environment
- Provide DBA technical support to the development team and SysOps team to resolve performance, codebase control and security issues
- Managing Data Integrity, Security and take care of Data Extraction, Transformation, and Loading
- Develop and deliver regular reports on performance
Your Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Oracle knowledge
- Good experience with PL/SQL
- Experience with Postgres or a willingness to learn it
- Ability to work with teams and individuals crossing different areas of the business
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment with multiple goals
- Ability to absorb and work around changes in direction quickly
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply now, include a CV and relevant cover letter outlining why you are the person for the role.
For more information, please contact Matt or Tessa from Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444