- Great PA/EA role in the automotive sector
- Support the CEO and exec team
- Mount Wellington based
We have an exciting opportunity for a competent and experienced Personal Assistant to support the CEO and senior executive team of a large Kiwi owned Automotive group connected to some well-known and industry leading brands.
This is a permanent position based in the Mount Wellington office.
- Varied role
- Great Mount Wellington location with onsite parking
- Excellent training provided
- Competitive salary
- Maximise CEO's time management and managing the CEO's electronic diary
- Prepare and facilitate all CEO's meetings inc. dealer visits, customer and staff meetings
- Proactive Internet research into organisations / events for background information and collating necessary paperwork prior to meetings and writing reports
- Respond proactively to enquiries/requests from CEO
- Monitor, read and respond to e-mails from CEO's Outlook inbox, whilst keeping inbox to a reasonable number
- Take minutes in meetings
- Screen calls and handle queries
- Create, prepare and proofread correspondence / reports / presentations including monthly board report
- Manage relationships with staff, dealers, clients, inter-company executives and their representatives in support of the CEO
- Organise, manage and book domestic/international travel arrangements
- Manage projects as and when required by the CEO
- Prepare 'To do/action list' for CEO
- Monthly expense claim
- Senior Executive time management and managing outlook calendar
- If requested, organise hospitality for automotive clients
- Assist in improving company procedures
- Assist in creation of Presentations and Proposals
- Support Board and Executive Assistant to the MD when needed
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite
- Minute taking experience to senior management level
- Experienced in successfully creating, developing and implementing innovative systems to initiate new / improve current processes
- Highly developed understanding of English grammar
- Can do and logical attitude with plenty of common sense
- Ability to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Diplomatic and professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Warm, friendly individual who works well with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to lead and delegate effectively
- Maintain the highest possible standards in all written and verbal communications with internal and external parties
- Maintain highest standards in personal presentation, integrity and confidentiality
If you feel that this could be your next role, please apply now with your CV and Cover Letter outlining why you are the perfect person for the position.
For more information on the role, please contact Matt or Tessa at Musterrecruit on 09 394 7444.
Apply for this position...
Please contact us via the button below.
Apply nowContact us or phone 09 394 7444